As a Guardian, you'll:
Guardians Of Truth
As a Guardian, you'll:
Learn More About Becoming A Guardian
We provide a reliable, transparent, and unbiased assessment that connects school district staff with verified technologies – helping school districts make informed and sound purchasing decisions AND helping EdTech providers receive unbiased, first-hand feedback on product strengths and weaknesses.
Our deep dive assessment looks across key categories, including but not limited to:
- Ease of Use – How easy it is to navigate for all involved parties?
- Accessibility – Does it comply with accessibility standards?
- Teaching & Learning – How do teachers present content, gauge learning, & evaluate students? Are all learning environments supported?
- Student Engagement – How do students view content, communicate with teachers, and collaborate with peers?
- Parent Engagement – How easily can parents communicate with teachers & collaborate in their children’s learning?
- Product Support – How thorough is the customer education and how easy is it to get support? How effective is the help center?
- Reporting & Analytics – How is information captured and presented to help inform data driven decisions?
Experienced and tech-savvy educators (we call Guardians), with a variety of experience, access selected systems and complete rigorous and unbiased product assessments. Guardians mimic each user’s role, testing key areas, conducting a thorough evaluation using Veracity’s proprietary rubric.
Guardians are contracted, trained, and paid a variable rate ($500 on average) per product assessment. All Guardians receive a Form 1099.
Guardians receive comprehensive training using the assessment tool and proprietary rubric. Recorded trainings and supporting documentation for each software product evaluated is also provided.
No, Veracity communicates with the EdTech Provider and relays information to the Guardians. The Guardians remain anonymous to both the EdTech Provider and school districts to ensure an unbiased product evaluation.
Veracity encourages a variety of tech-savvy educators with ranging skill sets to become Guardians. We are looking for educators who want to learn new technologies, possess strong attention to detail, and want to help EdTech Providers align their products to the needs of teachers and students. Collectively, Guardians with knowledge across all subjects and grade levels are desired.
If you are an educator with experience purchasing, evaluating, implementing, training, or adopting EdTech software within your school district and wish to get involved as a Guardian, apply now!